10 Indications You Are a GPS Geek
Are you a GPS Geek? How many of the following apply to you?
- You turn on your GPS to go to the grocery store.
- You call a business and ask for their physical address rather than directions.
- Someone asks you where you live and you tell them your latitude and longitude.
- A friend asks what you were doing last Tuesday, instead of looking on your calendar you open your GPS Tracklog.
- While discussing a local park with your neighbor you mention how many geocaches you have in that park.
- You think gas station attendants might have become lonely so you send them holiday greeting cards.
- You get frustrated when people send you articles about “GPS” when they mean “general practitioners”.
- Any map which doesn’t show latitude and longitude is pretty much worthless.
- You don’t understand why you should need to give directions to anyone anymore.
- When you spouse asks “When will you be home” you reply by saying “I’m 7.65 miles from my destination and I should be there in ten minutes and forty seven seconds”.
- (Extra Credit) You put the phone up to the GPS and have it speak to your spouse (see above).
Have any others to add? Feel free to add them below.