You are welcome to use any of our feeds (including, but not limited to XML, RSS, Atom, etc) for personal, noncommercial use provided you follow these guidelines.
- If you display the feeds on any website you must attribute each item (post) to GPS Review by linking the post title to the associated post without any “nofollow” attribute.
- You may not retrieve the feed more often than once in any five minute spam.
- Any commercial website (websites which display advertising or offer products for sale) must request authorization before displaying a feed. In most cases these requests will be approved.
- The content from the RSS feed must not be displayed in such a manner where the a viewer may be confused and think the content originated from the site displaying the feed.
- You must display the feed as provided without alteration of the text, title, link, or text and display all items (posts) returned with the feed.
- We reserve the right to discontinue offering any feeds, change any feeds, and or change these terms without prior notification.
- Any violation of these terms will result in appropriate action.