From the Forums Friday 2008-03-07
Lots of news and activity this week with announcements from CeBIT which prompted lots of activity in the forums. Here is what was heard this week.
- A few Nuvi 350 owners have found their GPS has gone quiet on them.
- Readers (including myself) wonder why the Garmin firmware announcement email notification service never seems to send out any emails when new firmware versions are released.
- How not to perform a reset on a Maestro 4250.
- A user submits their Wintec G-Rays 2 Data Logger Review.
- More users compliment Garmin’s customer support.
- A user is super-happy with his TomTom 720 decision. There is currently a great deal on the 920 and 920T, but some people wish the thing would turn on by itself.
- Infama makes his 1,000th post forcing Uncle Ben to peel more apples. (Inside joke.)
- An update came out for the HP iPAQ 310 as well as some discussion about performing a factory reset on the 310.