Garmin Nuvi Games
Coming to a Nuvi near you soon, Garmin Games. No, we are not referring to GekoSmak, Nibbons, and Gekoids, the outdoor adventure games that come on their handheld devices. We’re talking about things like Poker, Brick Breaker, Solitaire, Space Shooter, and Sudoku. The games are said to become available for the Nuvi 850, 880, and monster 5000 within two weeks (by March 10).
Some of the games like Solitaire and Sudoku are expected to be free while others will typically cost $5.00. Or you can pickup the whole suite in what is called the “VIP” package for $20. It is our understanding that the games will come pre-installed on the compatible Nuvi devices allowing for updates to be delivered along with the typical Garmin updates. Purchases of Games will be handled by buying an unlock code from mygpsgames.com.
- Rock Slide – Rock sliding fun in this exciting puzzle game! $4.99
- Boxing – A heart pounding slugfest! $4.99
- Poker – Rack up the chips with Video Poker! $4.99
- Interceptor – Defend your cities before it’s too late! $4.99
- Crumble – Addictive, fast-action puzzle game! $4.99
- Brick Breaker – Balls move’n and bricks break’n! $4.99
- Solitaire – Everybody’s favorite card game! Free
- Space Shooter – Blast the swarm of invading aliens! Free
- Sudoku – Enjoy this classic numbers game! Free