MacGPS Pro 6.2 Released
Version 6.2 of MacGPS Pro has been released. The new version adds USB support for the Garmin eTrex Vista Cx, as well as support for the Garmin GPSMap 60CSx, and the Garmin GPSMap 76CSx.
The new version of MacGPS Pro also includes the following features.
- USGS DRG Topo maps can be trimmed to exclude the margins.
- Multiple maps can be shown at a time, allowing adjoining maps to be shown stitched together in one window.
- USGS DRG maps can be found by Quad Name.
- PVT Real-Time with Automatic Switching between PVT and NMEA.
- Individual Track Log Points can easily be deleted in the case of erroneous data.
- The Auto-Open Map function works with the USGS Alaska 1:63360 and 1:25,000 topo maps.
- View your current position on Google Maps.
- Draw grid lines for maps using the British Grid projection.