TomTom PRO Series, PRO 4000 PRO 8000
TomTom announced a new series of devices today, the TomTom PRO 4000 and the TomTom PRO 8000 series. (And no, we are not talking about the GO 940 LIVE product we expect soon. 😉 ) You can think of the PRO 4000 as being like a XL 330 and the PRO 8000 as being like a TomTom 730. So what’s the difference? The PRO line is designed for “businesses” use. And what does that mean?
- Dedicated PRO customer service telephone line
- PIN lock to protect sensitive information
- Menu lock option that eliminates distractions and fosters safe driving
- Premium ruggedized sleeve for added durability and protection
- One free map update to be used within 12 months of first use
- Two-year limited product warranty